Friday, September 14, 2007

Website Updates

Yes, things are finally moving and shaking there. At the moment, only one new area has been added: a listing of various bonsai nurseries across the United States. This will be an ever evolving section, and if you know any nurseries in your area, or are a nursery owner, feel free to drop me a line to have your location added to the list. The few that I was familiar with in Australia are also on that list, and as I come across more, in these countries and in others, they will also be added to this list.

Several articles have been written, but I am hesitating in uploading them until I have more. Perhaps I should have waited to put the website up until all of the content I eventually want there is complete. It's a work in progress, and likely always will be. Hopefully no length of time will go by without new information finding its way onto the site!

0 comments: