Thursday, December 1, 2011

Epcot Flower and Garden Show 2011

Long overdue photos, taken during the Epcot Flower and Garden Show last February. I wish I knew who all these trees belonged to. I know they are trees from the members of the Bonsai Socities of Florida. I should have written down all of the info on the cards, but wrangling the family made just getting the snap shots a priority. Some of them I can still read in the photo if I zoom, so any information I can share that way, I will. If anyone knows additional info about any of these trees, I'd love to share it.

Click photos for full view.








Ficus nerifolia, Willow Leaf Ficus








Ficus nerifolia, Willow Leaf Ficus detail.











Ilex sp.









Ficus microcarpa "Green Island". Years in training: 10. Presented by: Erik Vigert








Details of Ficus microcarpa "Green Island". Plus little friend.








Podocarpus macrophyllus, Japanese Yew. Years in training: 10. Presented by: Charles Michelson.




Bouganvillea glabra, Paper flower. Years in training: 1. Presented by Tony Stewart.






Elm.




Casuarin




Ficus nerifolia, Willow Leaf Ficus. Years in training: 30. Presented by: Charles Michelson.






Details Ficus nerifolia.



And simply because it made me smile.....






Panda topiary!

0 comments: